Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 7 -- I Just Need a Little Faith

I'm sitting on the plane heading to Phoenix thankful I made it. My flight from D.C. connected through Cincinnati. We pulled into the gate at 7:25ish and my flight to Phoenix left at 7:55 pm. I was anxious that by the time I got off the plane, I would have very little time to race through the airport, find my gate, and make my flight.

Ah, Angel. Ye of little faith -- I quickly ran up the airplane connecting ramp, politely (I swear) asking people to move out of my way, and then launched myself at the flight attendant at the end of the plank (not sure what that ramp is called but doesn't plank make my story sound so much more dramatic?) to find out what gate I needed to get to make the Phoenix flight. She points to the gate DIRECTLY across from mine.

Good thing I hurried :-)

I love myself, I love myself, I love myself ...

I hope the rest of my trip goes this smoothly. I think I'm going to make it a point of this trip to notice all the times I worry or think worse-case scenario and see how often I'm pleasantly surprised. I bet it will be a lot -- at least that's what half-glass-full Angel is hoping.

1 comment:

  1. it's hard to have faith sometimes. best sermon i ever ever heard was on worry. i took notes if you ever want to check them out. of course i worry too, but not like i used to. here's a tidbit, everyone, and i mean EVERYONE who knows you has the utmost confidence in you. you callin' us dummies?

    love you!

    ReplyDelete